What's Cooking Good Looking?
We're starting to feel the change of season in the WA kitchen and can't wait to see the autumn produce delivered to our door....squash, sweetcorn, tomatoes, beetroot, apples, blackberries, plums to name but a few. We'll be chopping, cooking, braising, baking, slow-cooking and simmering all this and more in the weeks to come at WAHQ. As always, we're preparing a three course set menu bursting with Southern Italian flavours and seasonal produce, served at communal tables.
Three courses @ £30 pp
- £15 per child (3 - 12 years)
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea not included in the price but are available to buy
- BYO Wine (corkage £5 per bottle)
- Arrival at 1pm for 1.30pm service
- Remember to advise us of any dietary requirements in advance, there will be a chance during checkout.
Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours before the event with a full refund - refunds after this time are at our discretion.