We're excited to be part of the Salcombe Crab Festival once again, helping local Rotary Clubs to raise money for local causes. Last year the festival raised a whopping £12,000 benefiting the Young People's Centre (repairs to the roof), funding a defibrillator on the the Fish Quay, as well as new goalposts for the Football Club and a donation to the Devon Air Ambulance. We're hoping to do as well this year, if not better, with funds going towards more local 'First Responders' amongst others.
We're doing our bit by holding a dinner at Salcombe's Cliff House. The three course menu will have a crab and seafood theme and lots of seasonal flavours served in our usual feasting style....arancini, ceviche, croquettas, salt cod fritters, hawaiian poke, crab bruschetta, okonomiyaki, Mauritian fish stew, salads and fabulous puds to finish.
Three courses £45
- The £45 cost includes £5 per person donation to the Salcombe Crab Festival.
- Cliff House are running a bar on the night with a great selection of wines, so there's no need to BYO!
- Maximum table size of 10 (please call us if you'd like to get together a bigger party than this)
- Arrival at 7pm for 7.30pm service.
- An important note about dietary requirements : our menu on this particular night is fish / seafood based and not suitable for diners with shellfish or fish allergies or dislikes.
Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours before the event with a full refund - refunds after this time are at our discretion.