Going ‘off piste'
Jane has a penchant for islands having lived ‘off piste’ during her lifetime. This evening’s menu is a culmination of her most loved dishes from around the world including Hawaiian Poke, Samoan Oka and Mauritian Boulettes.
Grass skirts optional!!!
Three courses @ £30 pp
- £15 per child (3 - 12 years)
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea not included in the price but are available to buy
- BYO Wine (corkage £5 per bottle)
- Arrival at 7pm for 7.30pm service
- Remember to advise us of any dietary requirements in advance, there will be a chance during checkout.
Our HQ is located in a central residential area and we feel it’s important to respect the well-being of our neighbours. For dinner reservations, we kindly ask you to book your taxi for latest 11pm to avoid any disturbance 'after-hours’.
Cancellations can be made up to 72 hours before the event with a full refund - refunds after this time are at our discretion.