Free Collection of South Devon Recipes!
The South Devon Cookbook contains 21 recipes from chefs at leading local restaurants and popular food producers, including:
- Our very own Jane Baxter
- Celebrity chef and restaurateur, Mitch Tonks
- The South Devon Chilli Farm
- The Well Hung Meat Company
- Riverford Organic Farmers
Jane contributed these tasty recipes to the cookbook:
- Baxter’s Brunch – a delicious twist on eggs on toast
- A simple (and simply delicious) squash, corn and bean stew
- A versatile paella deli salad
In the Media
One of the first British women to win a Michelin star, Joyce Molyneux was chef/owner of the Carved Angel in Dartmouth, Devon, during the 1970s and 80s. Now 85, Molyneux is an enduring influence on British cooking, revered by top chefs such as Nathan Outlaw.
Never more at home then when she is in the kitchen, Jane Baxter, the highly acclaimed chef says, "cooking is what I do", and for those of us that have been fortunate enough to have eaten anything she has prepared will know that fresh, local and seasonal is only part of the story.
from Foxwell Films